As groups across our nation are protesting to demand justice, it can be a challenge to figure out how to discuss these current events with others. Here are some resources that may help facilitate personal growth and conversations.
Though most picture books are designed for children, they are great discussion starters for all ages.
A Kids Book About Racism by Jelani Memory
Click Clack Moo, Cows that Type by Doreen Cronin
Sora eBooks & Audiobooks for All Ages
- The Undefeated by Kwame Alexander
Sora eBooks & Audiobooks for Young Adults & Adults
- March Books 1-3 by John Lewis et. all
- We Are The Change by Harry Belafonte
- Personal & Professional Growth collection
- Project LIT collection
- EmbraceRace webinars for parents
- SocialJusticeBooks.org Booklists
- Anti-Racism Resources for All Ages by Dr. Nicole A Cook
District Library Media Specialist
Last edited 06/03/2020 at 9:32 AM