Each and every book in our library has a special place on the shelf. Please use a shelf marker when browsing for books. This ensures that each book is returned to its home if you decide that it is not what you are looking for!
How to Use Shelf Markers:
- Get a shelf marker
- Search for a book that you are interested in.
- When you locate the book insert the shelf marker between the book you’d like to check out and the one next to it.
- Take your book out and read through it to see if it is what you wanted.
- If it is the right book remove your shelf marker and bring your book to the check out line.
- If it is not the right book put it back on the shelf where the marker is and remove the marker. You are now free to look for another book.
Once you’ve chosen your book its….
Check Out Time!
- Go to the check out counter and wait in line quietly.
- Return your shelf marker.
- When it’s time to leave close your book as you wait in line.
- Be sure to keep your library book safe and dry.
- Return your book when you are finished.